Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018
Total Vacancy: 3495 Civil Court Staff Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- Allahabad High Court
No of Vacancies:- 3495
Category:- Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Apply Mode:- Online
Application Fee As per the Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018.
Pay Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking OR Offline by E-Challan.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 06.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26.12.2018
- Stenographer Grade-III-Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC Certificate
- Junior Assistant/Paid Apprentice–Intermediate with Typing Knowledge
- Driver-High School along with Driving License
- Tubewell Operator- cum-Electrician-Junior High School with Diploma or certificate course
- Process Server-High School
Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash/ Chowkidar/Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman-Junior High School
- Sweeper-cum-Farrash-Class VI
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
- Stenographer Grade-III
- Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentices
- Tubewell Operator-cum-Electrician
- Process Server
- Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash, Chowkidar / Waterman / Sweeper / Mali / Coolie / Bhisti / Liftman
Click Here – Apply Form on 06-12-2018
- Written Examination
- Hindi / English Computer Type Test
- Hindi / English Stenography Test
- Technical Driving Test (wherever applicable)
How to Apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.allahabadhighcourt.in. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply online for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018. You can read them carefully before filling the online application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in online Application form.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with your Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Other posts you might be interested in:
- NFL Recruitment 2018 – Various Accounts Officer Posts – Apply Online
- UP Police Recruitment 2018 – 49568 Constable Posts – Apply Online
- SAIL Recruitment 2018 – 156 Technician Posts – Apply Online
- CDAC Recruitment 2018 – 96 Engineer, Executive Posts – Apply Online