ALRCA Recruitment 2018
Total Vacancy: Various Technician Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- Dr.A.Lakshmipathi Research Centre for Ayurveda (ALRCA)
No of Vacancies:- Various
Category:- Central Govt Jobs
Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode:- Offline
- Date to Walk-in Interview: 18.12.2018 & 19.12.2018 10.00 AM
“Dr.A.Lakshmipathi Research Centre For Ayurveda(CCRAS),
Chennai – 600113.
10, 10 +2 / Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ALRCA Recruitment 2018.
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Senior Research Fellow (Ayurved) – Rs.28000/- Plus HRA
- Social Worker – Rs. 16,000/- (consolidated)
- Lab Technician – Rs. 16,000/- (consolidated)
- Multi-Tasking Attendant (MTA) – Rs. 16,000/- (consolidated)
- Senior Research Fellow (Ayurved)
- Social Worker
- Lab Technician
- Multi-Tasking Attendant (MTA)
How to Apply for ALRCA Recruitment 2018:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.ccras.nic.in. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply offline for ALRCA Recruitment 2018. You can read them carefully before filling the offline application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- ALRCA Recruitment 2018 official website www.ccras.nic.in an online Application form.
- Fill the all details in the application & attach Photo, Signature and required documents.
- Download and read notification to get aware of the recruitment and Fill the Application and details o walk-in venue.
Other posts you might be interested in:
- IIT Recruitment 2018 – Various Lab Attendant Posts – Apply Online
- CMMACS Recruitment 2018 – Various JRF Posts – Apply Online
- NPL Recruitment 2018 – Various Project Assistant Posts – Apply Online