HAL Recruitment 2018
Total Vacancy: Various Air Traffic Controller Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
No of Vacancies:- Various
Category:- Central Govt Jobs
Job Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka
Apply Mode:- Online
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19.12.2018
Degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent from a recognized Institute for HAL Recruitment 2018.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 28 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 30,000 – Rs.1,20,000/-
- Air Traffic Controller Trainee
- Written Exam
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2018:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.hal-india.co.in. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply online for HAL Recruitment 2018. You can read them carefully before filling the online application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- HAL Recruitment 2018 official website www.hal-india.co.in online Application form.
- Click on “Fresh Candidate (To Log in)”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with your Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Other posts you might be interested in:
- ICGEB Recruitment 2018 – Various Computer Operator Posts – Apply Online
- CMD Recruitment 2018 – 87 Accountant & Other Posts – Apply Online
- WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018 – 79 Audiometric Assistant Posts – Apply Online