The Indian Defence jobs Recruitment 2018 –Latest Indian Defence Jobs
Therefore the Indian Defence is the one of the big Armed Forces organization in India. Due to the Indian Defence have different job requirement notifications such as for Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard, etc. Hence the Indian Defence Jobs 2018 are newly offered Vacancies for every year. Therefore the Indian Defence Online/Offline Examinations is provided all educational backgrounds.
Therefore the Government of India Recruit and give the many opportunities in Ministry of Defence Origination. Further latest and Upcoming Jobs list has been published for certain eligibility criteria and to apply for the jobs through online. For the departments of Indian Armed Forces have the number of other specialist jobs. Therefore many number of jobs are release Ministry of Defence in 2018-2019 at low and higher educated People.
Eligibility of Indian Defence Jobs
Due to all the Latest Indian Defence Jobs 2018-19 candidates for all kinds of educational backgrounds. All can get the Jobs details by education Qualifications wise. Therefore this are like Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Jobs after 10th / 12th/ ITI/ Degree, postgraduate (PG), diploma, Ph.D, Engineering, Electronics, Engineering Mechanical, etc. While the Eligibility of job is depends up on the Indian Government of the different departments of Indian Armed Forces Requirement notifications. Therefore the recruitment notification eligibility declares by the organizations Authority Ministry of Defence. The organizations of Indian Armed Forces Authorities notifications give the all information of job like Recruitment department, eligibility, No. of Posts, Selection procedure, Last date to apply, exams dates, Written Test, Physical Test, Medical Test, Personal Interview, Merit List, results, etc. to clear the medical examination and physical fitness test are essential for this jobs.
Why choose hanvi jobs for Indian Defence Jobs
Therefore our Hanvi Jobs site www.hanvijobs.com provides all Latest govt jobs in Indian Defence Jobs of departments of Indian Armed Forces notification 2018-2019 details. Due to all latest jobs departments of Indian Armed Forces and all types of Jobs list, alert, Result etc & all India jobs notification recruitments and recruitment news, information that are provide in Hanvi jobs. Hence each year, get the opportunity to serve this great nation for hundreds and thousands of candidate individuals apply.
Further searching of Jobs for your desire jobs are in hanvi jobs for various eligibility of Indian Defence of Indian Armed Forces Jobs and all specified in recruitment notifications. Due to this Indian Armed Forces, all educational backgrounds notifications are provided in hanvi jobs
Hence hanvi jobs has latest Jobs notifications. The complete details of departments of Indian Armed Forces recruitment notifications and all information such as Recruitment department, eligibility, No. of Posts, procedure, apply, Exams,admit cards, results, etc all is available in our site hanvi jobs.
About Indian Defence
Therefore the Ministry of Defence has the largest budget among the all departments of India. Further government relating directly to national security and the Indian armed forces are coordinating and supervising by The Ministry of Defence. Hence the Supreme Commander of the Indian Defence country is The President of India.
Since The Ministry of Defence provides responsibility, policy framework and resources to the Armed Forces. The Ministry of Defence of the country has Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard. The National Defence University has training of military, civilian and administered by concerned with Ministry of Defence.
The most important points of Ministry of Defence are followed:
- Motto: Ministry of Defence
- Headquarters: Cabinet Secretariat Raisina Hill, New Delhi
- Founded: 1776 (as Military Department), 15 August 1947(as Ministry of Defence)
- Minister responsible: Nirmala Sitharaman, Minister of Defence
- Deputy Minister responsible: Subhash Ramrao Bhamre, Minister of State for Defence
- Ministry executives: Sanjay Mitra, IAS, Defence Secretary, Dr. Ajay Kumar, IAS, Secretary (Defence Production), Sanjeevanee Kutty, IAS, Secretary (Ex-Servicemen Welfare), Dr. Sanjay Mitra, Secretary (Defence Research and Development), Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy, Scientific Adviser to Raksha Mantri, MoD
The functions of all the Departments of Ministry of Defence are as follows:
- Department of Defence (DoD)
- The Department of Defence Production (DPP)
- Department of Defence Research and Development(DDRD)
- The Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare(DESW)
- Defence Science Organisation (DSO)
- Defence Research Development Organization(DRDO)
- The Integrated Defence Staff (IDS)
- Officers Training Academy
- Indian Military Academy
- Military Engineer Services
- Armed Forces Medical Services
- Directorate General Resettlement
- National Defence College
- Directorate General of Defence Estates
- Directorate of Public Relations
- Canteen Stores Department
- Army Purchase Organisation
- Services Sports Control Board
- National Cadet Corps
- National Defence Academy
- Directorate General Quality Assurance
- Armed Forces Films and Photo Division
- Armed Forces Medical College
- History Division, Ministry of Defence
- College of Defence Management
- Defence Services Staff College
- Ministry of Defence Library
- Border Roads Development Board/Border Roads Organisation
- Strategic Information Services
- Tactical Intelligence Division