Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018
Total Vacancy:34(Spices Extension Trainees)SET Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- Indian Spices Board
No of Vacancies:- 34
Category:- Central Govt Jobs
Job Location:- Arunachal Pradesh & Kerala
Apply Mode:- Offline
Walk-in: 26.11.2018 & 28.11.2018 @ 09.00 Hrs – 10.00 Hrs
Puttady, Idukki District,
Kerala – 685551.”
“Spices Board, Divisional Office,
VIP Road, Ward no. – 09,
Mowb-I (Near Mughal Garden Restaurant),
Arunachal Pradesh – 791111.”
B.Sc in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Botany/ Zoology/ Degree In Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Forestry or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018.
Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years.
Pay Scale: Rs.17,000/-
- Spices Extension Trainees
- Written Exam
How to Apply for Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.indianspices.com. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply online for Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018. You can read them carefully before filling the offline application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018 official website www.indianspices.com offline Application form.
- Download and read notification to get aware of the recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Fill the Application form along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post.
Other posts you might be interested in:
- AAI Recruitment 2018 – 372 Security Posts – Apply Online
- BNPM Recruitment 2018 – 21 Engineer, Executive Posts – Apply Online
- AASL Recruitment 2018 – 62 Technical, Co-Pilot Posts – Apply Online
- NHAI Recruitment 2018 – Various Engineer Posts – Apply Online