KPSC Recruitment 2018
Total Vacancy: 700 Teachers Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
No of Vacancies:- 700
Category:- Karnataka Govt Jobs
Job Location: Karnataka
Apply Mode:- Online
OBC (92A, 2B, 3A, 3B): Rs.300/-
All Other(ST / SC / Ex-s): Rs.50/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22.12.2018
Teaching Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for KPSC Recruitment 2018.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 40 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.33,450 – Rs.83,900/-
- Head Master
- Kannada Language Teachers
- English Language Teachers
- Urdu Language Teachers
- Mathematics Teachers
- Science Teachers
- Social Science Teachers
- Written Exam
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply online for KPSC Recruitment 2018. You can read them carefully before filling the online application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- KPSC Recruitment 2018 official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in an online Application form.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with your Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Other posts you might be interested in:
- Revenue Department Recruitment 2018 – 61 Village Accountant Officer Posts – Apply Online
- BNPM Recruitment 2018 – 21 Engineer, Executive Posts – Apply Online
- ECIL Recruitment 2018 For Various Assistant Posts – Apply Online