KVAFSU Recruitment 2018
Total Vacancy: Various Assistant, Steno Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University
No of Vacancies:- Various
Category:- Karnataka Govt Jobs
Job Location: Bidar, Karnataka
Apply Mode:- Offline
Programme Coordinator / Subject Matter Specialists:
General/ OBC : Rs.1000/-
All Other (ST/ SC/ Ex-s/ PWD): Rs.500/-
For Other Posts:
General/ OBC : Rs.500/-
All Other (ST/ SC/ Ex-s/ PWD): Rs.250/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22.12.2018
Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University,
7th/ SSLC/ 10th Pass/ Bachelor degree / Masters degree in Agriculture/ Horticultural/ Agril. Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for KVAFSU Recruitment 2018.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 40 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.9,300 – Rs.58,250/-
- Subject Matter Specialist
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Subject Matter Specialist (5 Posts)
- Farm Manager
- Stenographer Grade-III
- Tractor Driver
- Driver (Light Vehicle)
How to Apply for KVAFSU Recruitment 2018:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.kvafsu.gov.in. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply offline for KVAFSU Recruitment 2018. You can read them carefully before filling the offline application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- KVAFSU Recruitment 2018 official website www.kvafsu.gov.in an online Application form.
- Download and read notification to get aware of the recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Fill the Application form along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post.
Other posts you might be interested in: