Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019
Total Vacancy: 180 MTS Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change
No of Vacancies:- 180
Category:- Central Govt Jobs
Job Location:- New Delhi
Apply Mode:- Offline
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 06.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06.01.2019
10th/ ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
Pay Scale:- Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 56,900/-
- Ticket Collector
- Zoo Guard
- Zoo Keeper
- Assistant Keeper
- Head Watchman
How to Apply for Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.envfor.nic.in. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply offline for Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019. You can read them carefully before filling the offline application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019 official website www.envfor.nic.in an online Application form.
- Fill the all details in the application & attach Photo, Signature and required documents.
- Download and read notification to get aware of the recruitment and Fill the Application and walk-in interview.
Other posts you might be interested in:
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Various CISF AC(EXE) Limited Departmental Competitive Exam Posts – Apply Online
- ONGC Recruitment 2018 – 422 Assistant Posts – Apply Online
- VECC Recruitment 2019 – Various UDC, Driver Posts – Apply Online