MoEFCC Recruitment 2019
Total Vacancy: Various Steno Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MoEFCC)
No of Vacancies:- Various
Category:- Central Govt Jobs
Job Location:- All Over India
Apply Mode:- Offline
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 13.02.2019
Directorate of Forest Education,
P.O. New Forest, Dehradun – 248 006
Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for MoEFCC Recruitment 2018.
Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Training Officer (Hindi) re-designated as Assistant Director (OL) – Rs. 56100 – Rs. 177500
- Assistant Instructor (Core Forestry) – Rs. 44900 – Rs. 142400
- Assistant Instructor (Engineering and Surveying) – Rs. 44900 – Rs. 142400
- Sports Officer – Rs. 44900 – Rs. 142400
- Accountant – Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400
- Stenographer – Rs. 35400- Rs. 112400
- Upper Division Clerk – Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100
- Training Officer (Hindi) re-designated as Assistant Director (OL)
- Assistant Instructor (Core Forestry)
- Assistant Instructor (Engineering and Surveying)
- Sports Officer
- Upper Division Clerk
How to Apply for MoEFCC Recruitment 2019:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.ecil.co.in. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply online for MoEFCC Recruitment 2019. You can read them carefully before filling the offline application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- MoEFCC Recruitment 2019 official website www.envfor.nic.in an online Application form.
- Download The Application.
- Fill the all details in the application & Attach Photo, Signature.
- After completion of application then Submit the Form to required Address.
Other posts you might be interested in:
- NIT Recruitment 2019 – Various Helper Posts – Apply Online
- CGCRI Recruitment 2019 – Various SRF Posts – Apply Online
- NPCC Limited Recruitment 2019 – Various JE, Site Engineer Posts – Apply Online