NCDIR Recruitment 2019
Total Vacancy: Various Assistant, DEO Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences
No of Vacancies:- Various
Category:- Central Govt Jobs
Job Location:- Bangalore
Apply Mode:- Offline
- Date of Walk in Interview: 08.01.2019 & 09.01.2019
National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Bengaluru.
10th/ 12th/ Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NCDIR Recruitment 2019.
Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years.
Pay Scale:- Rs. 17,000 – Rs. 32,000/-
- Project Technical Officer
- Section officer
- Multi-Tasking Staff
- Computer Programming
- Jr. Project Assistant
- Senior Project Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for NCDIR Recruitment 2019:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.ncdirindia.org. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply online for NCDIR Recruitment 2019. You can read them carefully before filling the online application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- NCDIR Recruitment 2019 official website www.ncdirindia.org an online Application form.
- Download The Application.
- Fill the all details in the application & Attach Photo, Signature.
- After completion of application then Submit the Form to required Address.
Other posts you might be interested in:
- TIFR Recruitment 2019 – Various Clerk Posts – Apply Online
- NCBS Recruitment 2019 – Various Intern Posts – Apply Online
- Recruitment 2019 – Various Executive & Steno Posts – Apply Online