NCLT Recruitment 2019
Total Vacancy: Various Stenographers Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- National Company Law Tribunal
No of Vacancies:- Various
Category:- Odisha Govt Jobs
Job Location:- Banglore (Karnataka)
Apply Mode:- Offline
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.01.2019
“The Deputy Registrar,
National Company Law Tribunal Bengaluru Bench 121 h Floor,
East Wing Raheja Towers M.G.Road, Banglore-560 001”
Degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NCLT Recruitment 2019.
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 62 Years
Pay Scale:- Rs. 45,000/-
- Skill Test
How to Apply for CDMO Recruitment 2019:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.nclt.gov.in. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply offline for CDMO Recruitment 2019. You can read them carefully before filling the offline application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- CDMO Recruitment 2019 official website www.nclt.gov.in an online Application form.
- Fill the all details in the application & attach Photo, Signature and required documents.
- Download and read notification to get aware of the recruitment and Fill the Application and walk-in interview.
Other posts you might be interested in:
- IOCL Recruitment 2019 – 42 Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV Posts – Apply Online
- NISER Recruitment 2019 – Various JE, Technician Posts – Apply Online
- CSWRI Recruitment 2019 – Various UDC Posts – Apply Online
- NCBS Recruitment 2019 – Various Caretaker Posts – Apply Online