NIRM Recruitment 2019
Total Vacancy: Various Assistant, Technician Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- National Institute of Rock Mechanics
No of Vacancies:- Various
Category:- Central Govt Jobs
Job Location:- Bangalore
Apply Mode:- Online
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 11.01.2019
Head, Project Monitoring Cell,
National Institute of Rock Mechanics,
Eshwar Nagar, Outer Ring Road,
Banashankari 2nd stage,
Bengaluru – 560070, Karnataka, India.
ITI / Diploma / Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NIRM Recruitment 2018.
Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 45 Years.
- Project Associate – Rs. 45,000/-
- Project Fellow: Rs. 35,500/-
- Project Technician: Rs. 25,500/-
- Project Assistant: Rs. 18,000/-
- Project Associate
- Project Fellow
- Project Technician
- Project Assistant
How to Apply for NIRM Recruitment 2019:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.nirm.in. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply online for NIRM Recruitment 2019. You can read them carefully before filling the online application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- NIRM Recruitment 2019 official website www.nirm.in an online Application form.
- New Registration, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with your Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Other posts you might be interested in:
- District Court Recruitment 2019 – Various Typist-Copyist Posts – Apply Online
- Udupi District Recruitment 2018 – Various Accountant Posts – Apply Online
- High Court Recruitment 2019 – Various Civil Judge Posts – Apply Online