NIRT Recruitment 2019 notification has been released for the recruitment of Various DEO Posts vacancies at National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, Guwahati ( Assam). The Interested and All eligible candidates can read the notification and all Eligibility Criteria before apply offline for the NIRT Recruitment 2019. The NIRT Recruitment 2019 Date of Walk in Interview: 16 Feb 2019 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
NIRT Recruitment 2019
Total Vacancy: Various DEO Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis
No of Vacancies:- Various
Category:- Central Govt Jobs
Job Location:- Guwahati ( Assam)
Apply Mode:- Offline
- Data Entry Operator-Grade B
- Project Technician III (Field Worker)
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician)
Degree / 12th or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NIRT Recruitment 2018.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Data Entry Operator-Grade B – Rs.17,520/- p.m.
- Project Technician III (Field Worker) – Rs. Rs.17,520/- p.m.
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) – Rs. Rs.17,520/- p.m.
How to Apply for NIRT Recruitment 2019:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.nirt.res.in. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply offline for NIRT Recruitment 2019. You can read them carefully before filling the offline application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- NIRT Recruitment 2019 official website www.nirt.res.in an online Application form.
- Fill all details in the application & attach Photo, Signature and required documents.
- Download and read notification to get aware of the recruitment and Fill the Application.
- Date of Walk in Interview: 16 Feb 2019 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM
State TB Cell, Directorate of Health Services (3rd Floor) Hengrabari, Guwahati, Assam 781036
Other posts you might be interested in:
- APSC Recruitment 2019 – 90 Computer Operator Posts – Apply Online
- NHM Recruitment 2019 – 400 Surveillance Worker Posts – Apply Online
- AMTRON Recruitment 2019 – Various Editor Posts – Apply Online
- ONGC Recruitment 2019 – 309 Non-Executive Posts – Apply Online
Especially, Hanvi Jobs publish all the latest jobs recruitment Notifications. These like Freejobalert, Latest Jobs, Sarkari Results, Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari Jobs, Admit Cards, Private Jobs, free job, etc.
#Freejobalert #Sarkari Results #Latest Jobs updates #Job News
#Sarkari Naukri Jobs #Fresher Jobs #Upcoming Jobs #latest Jobs