NPCIL Recruitment 2018
Total Vacancy: 88 Assistant, Operator Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
No of Vacancies:- 88
Category:- Central Govt Jobs
Job Location:- Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh
Apply Mode:- Online
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.10.2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 19.11.2018
HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects), Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NPCIL Recruitment 2018.
Pay Scale:- Rs. 21,700 – 35,400/-
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 25 years
Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant
Stipendiary Trainee Operator
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2018:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.npcil.nic.in. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply online for NPCIL Recruitment 2018. You can read them carefully before filling the offline application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- NPCIL Recruitment 2018 official website www.npcil.nic.in an offline Application form.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with your Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Other posts you might be interested in:
- NHM Tripura Recruitment 2018 – 180 Officer Posts – Apply Online
- Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 – 275 Electrician Posts – Apply Online
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 – 233 LDA, Copyist & Steno Posts – Apply Online