ONGC Recruitment 2018
Total Vacancy: 422 Assistant Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
No of Vacancies:- 422
Category:- Central Govt Jobs
Job Location:- Mumbai
Apply Mode:- Online
All Other ST/SC/PWD): Nil
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 01.01.2019
8th / 10th / 12th / UG / PG / B.E / B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ONGC Recruitment 2018.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 35 Years
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 27,000/-
- Assistant Technician
- Technical Assistant
- Security Supervisor
- Marine Radio Assistant
- Junior Technical Assistant
- Junior Assistant Technician
- Junior Assistant
- Junior Fire Supervisor
- Junior Roustabout
- Junior Security Supervisor
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver
- Junior Assistant Operator
- Junior Health Attendant
- Computer-based test
- Skill tests
- Physical standards test
- Physical efficiency test
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2018:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.ongcindia.com. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply offline for ONGC Recruitment 2018. You can read them carefully before filling the offline application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- ONGC Recruitment 2018 official website www.ongcindia.com an online Application form.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with your Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Other posts you might be interested in:
- NIT Recruitment 2019 – Various Non-Teaching Posts – Apply Online
- DESIDOC Recruitment 2019 – Various Executive Posts – Apply Online