Redhat Recruitment 2019
Total Vacancy: Various Data Scientist Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- Redhat
No of Vacancies:- Various
Category:- Private Jobs
Job Location:- Bangalore
- Data Scientist
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Redhat Recruitment 2019.
- Develop machine learning (ML), data mining, and statistical techniques and algorithms to create new scalable solutions for business problems by analysis of large amounts of data
- Develop analytical tools and data offerings
- Create tools that you yourself would like to and could use
- Participate in the community blog, participate in forums, and speak at user groups and conferences
- 3-5 years of experience in ML, data mining, statistical techniques, and algorithms to create new, scalable solutions for business problems by analysis of large amounts of data
- Experience developing in Python
- Experience working with a distributed team and interacting between different teams
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with open source development, projects, and process is a plus
As Per the Redhat recruitment 2019.
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Redhat Recruitment 2019:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.redhat.com. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply online for Redhat Recruitment 2019. You can read the Required skills and
Responsibilities carefully before filling the online application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- Redhat requirement 2019 official website www.redhat.com.
- Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the Job opening.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload required Documents.
- Complete the Online Application Form & then Submit the Form.
Other posts you might be interested in:
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019 – Various Officers Posts – Apply Online
- ESIC Recruitment 2019 – 311 Staff Nurse Posts – Apply Online
- BEL Recruitment 2019 – Various Graduate Trainee Posts – Apply Online
- KVAFSU Recruitment 2019 – Various Registrar Posts – Apply Online