RIE Recruitment 2019 notification has been released for the recruitment of Various PGT, TGT Posts vacancies at Regional Institute Of Education, Ajmer (Rajasthan). The Interested and All eligible candidates can read the notification and all Eligibility Criteria before apply online for the RIE Recruitment 2019. The RIE Recruitment 2019 of Date of Walk in Interview at 11.03.2019 to 29.03.2019.
RIE Recruitment 2019
Total Vacancy: Various PGT, TGT Posts
Name of the Organization:- Regional Institute Of Education
No of Vacancies:- Various
Category:- Central Govt Jobs
Job Location:- Ajmer (Rajasthan)
Apply Mode:- Offline
- Primary Teacher
- Hindi Stenographer Gr. II
- Pre-Primary Female Helper
- Medical Officer (Pt.. Time)
- Driver Grade III
- Store Keeper Gr. II
- Pre-Primary Teacher
Master’s Degree / MCA / M.Sc / 12th / Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institute for RIE Recruitment 2019.
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
- PGT – Rs. 27500
- TGT – Rs.26250
- Counselor – Rs. 27500
- WET – Rs.26250
- Primary Teacher – Rs.21250
- Hindi Stenographer Gr. II – Rs.23000
- Pre-Primary Female Helper – Rs.15000
- Medical Officer (Pt.. Time) – Rs.25,000
- Driver Grade III – Rs.16042
- Store Keeper Gr. II – Rs.23000
- Pre-Primary Teacher – Rs.25,000
How to Apply for RIE Recruitment 2019:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.rieajmer.raj.nic.in. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply online for RIE Recruitment 2019. You can read them carefully before filling the online application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- RIE Recruitment 2019 official website www.rieajmer.raj.nic.in an online Application form.
- New Registration, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with your Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
- Date of Walk in Interview: 11.03.2019 to 29.03.2019
Deptt. Of Elementary Education, NCERT, New Delhi
Other posts you might be interested in:
- LIC Recruitment 2019 – 590 AAO Posts – Apply Online
- SJVN Recruitment 2019 – Various Executive Posts – Apply Online
- AIATSL Recruitment 2019 – 68 Security Agent Posts – Apply Online
- NTRO Recruitment 2019 – 127 Technical Assistant Posts – Apply Online
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 – 62 Attendant-cum-Technician Posts – Apply Online
Especially, Hanvi Jobs publish all the latest jobs recruitment Notifications. These like Freejobalert, Latest Jobs, Sarkari Results, Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari Jobs, Admit Cards, Private Jobs, free job, etc.
#Freejobalert #Sarkari Results #Latest Jobs updates #Job News
#Sarkari Naukri Jobs #Fresher Jobs #Upcoming Jobs #latest Jobs