Spices Board Recruitment 2019
Total Vacancy: Various Trainee Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- Indian Spices Board
No of Vacancies:- Various
Category:- Central Govt Jobs
Job Location:- Kochi & Mumbai
Apply Mode:- Online
- Date & time of interview: 03.01.2019 & 14.01.2019 at 10.00 AM.
“Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan,
NH Bye pass,
Cochin, Kerala – 682025.”
“Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab Mumbai,
Plot No. EL-184,T.T.C. Industrial Area MIDC,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai- 400 710.”
B.Sc or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Pay Scale:- Rs.18,000/-
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)
- Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee
How to Apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2019:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.indianspices.com. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply online for Spices Board Recruitment 2019. You can read them carefully before filling the online application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- Spices Board Recruitment 2019 official website www.indianspices.com an Official Notification.
- Download and read notification to get aware of the recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Fill the Application form along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post.
Other posts you might be interested in:
- BEL Recruitment 2019 – Various Contract Engineer Posts – Apply Online
- NIT Recruitment 2019 – Various Teaching Posts – Apply Online
- ESIC Recruitment 2019 – 58 Staff Nurse Posts – Apply Online