SSUPSW Recruitment 2018
Total Vacancy: 917 Technician, Assistant Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare
No of Vacancies:- 917
Category:- Bihar Govt Jobs
Job Location: Bihar
Apply Mode:- Online
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10.12.2018
As per the various eligibility by various posts of SSUPSW Recruitment 2018.
Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 55 Years.
- Centre manager: Rs.37,500 – Rs.50,000/-
- Admin – cum – Account Assistant: Rs.12,500 – Rs.16,500/-
- Case Manager: Rs.30,000- Rs.40,000/-
- Senior Physiotherapist: Rs.31,250- Rs.40,000/-
- Physiotherapist: Rs.25,000- Rs.32,500/-
- Mobility Instructor: Rs.20,000- Rs.26,000/-
- Audiologist-cum- Speech Language Pathologist: Rs.25,000 –
- Counsellor / Clinical Psychologist: Rs.21,875 – Rs.28,500/-
- Technician (Ophthalmology): Rs.20,000 – Rs.26,000/-
- Technician (Speech & Hearing): Rs.20,000 – Rs.26,000/-
- Technician (Prosthetic & Orthotics): Rs.20,000 – Rs.26,000/-
- Paramedic (Center & Response Van): Rs.20,000 – Rs.26,000/-
- Care Giver: Rs.18,750 – Rs.24,500/-
- Cook Cum Helper: Rs.6,250 – Rs.8,100/-
- Driver: Rs.12,500 – Rs.16,500/-
- Center Manager
- Admin- cum Account Assistant
- Audiologist-cum-Speech language Pathologist
- Mobility Instructor
- Care Giver
- Senior Physiotherapist
- Case Manager
- Counselor / Clinical Psychologist
- Technician (Prosthetic & Orthotics)
- Technician (Speech & Hearing)
- Written Exam
How to Apply for SSUPSW Recruitment 2018:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.sids.co.in. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply online for SSUPSW Recruitment 2018. You can read them carefully before filling the online application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- SSUPSW Recruitment 2018 official website www.sids.co.in an online Application form.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with your Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Other posts you might be interested in: