The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2018 – The Latest Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Jobs 2018-19:
Since the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts various exams each and every year in India. Therefore the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) constitutes all the civil services and other examinations conducted. in India conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) examinations such as the Central Police Force Assistant Commandants Examination, Civil Service Examination, Combined Defence Service Examination, Combined Engineering Service Examination, Combined Medical Service Examination, Geologists Examination, Indian Economic / Statistical Services Examination, Indian Forest Service Examination, National Defence, Academy Entrance Examination, Section Officers/ Stenographers, Departmental Competitive Examination, and Special Class Railway Apprentices etc. Certainly, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) newly offered in 2018-2019 number of jobs for eligible Indian Citizens.
About Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central recruiting premier agency. Therefore the Union Public Service Commission in Hindi संघ लोक सेवा आयोग. the role of Union Public Service Commission in India are examinations for All India services and is responsible for appointments for both the Central services of group A and group B. in India, the central personnel agency provided by the Department of Personnel and Training.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) was on 1 October 1926 as Public Service Commission as Services under the Union and the States. After that, the Government of India Act, 1935, reconstituted the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) as Federal Public Service Commission. After the independence, it is renamed Union Public Service Commission.
Therefore the headquartered of The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is at Dholpur House, in New Delhi and Being a constitutional authority. Since the Government is consulted required the appointment, transfer, promotion and disciplinary Issues. The President get directly the Government commission reports.
Hence the most important points of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) are followed:
- Motto: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Headquarters: Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi
- Founded: 1 October 1926;
- Preceding agencies: Federal Public Service Commission, Public Service Commission
- Jurisdiction: Republic of India
- Commission executive: Arvind Saxena, Chairman Prof. Dr. Pradeep Kumar Joshi, MemberBhim Sain Bassi, Member Air Marshal A. S. Bhonsle (Retd.), Member Sujata Mehta, Member Manoj Soni, Member Smita NagrajMember Ms. M. Sathiyavathy
Therefore the services of All India Services in the Civil Service Examinations Following are
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
- An Indian Police Service(IPS)
- Indian Forest Service(IFoS)
Central Services (Group A)
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service (IA&AS)
- An Indian Civil Accounts Service (ICAS)
- Indian Corporate Law Service (ICLS)
- An Indian Defence Accounts Service (IDAS)
- Indian Defence Estates Service (IDES)
- The Indian Foreign Service (IFS)
- Indian Information Service (IIS)
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service (IOFS)
- The Indian Post & Telecommunication Accounts and Finance Service (IP&TAFS)
- Indian Postal Service (IPoS)
- Indian Railway Accounts Service (IRAS)
- The Indian Railway Personnel Service (IRPS)
- Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS)
- The Indian Revenue Service (IRS-IT)
- Indian Revenue Service (IRS-C&CE)
- Indian Trade Service (ITrS)
- Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Group B Services
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service (AFHCS)
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands Civil Service (DANICS)
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands Police Service (DANIPS)
- Pondicherry Civil Service (PCS)
- Pondicherry Police Service (PPS)
Eligibility of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Jobs
Therefore the latest Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Jobs 2018-19 for eligible candidates for all kinds of educational backgrounds. Hence all the jobseeker’s for their desire Jobs of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) published every year and the details of all education Qualifications wise. Therefore this Jobs like after post graduation (PG), Ph.D., Economic / Statistical Engineering, Geologists, Engineering Medical etc. Furthermore, Eligibility for a job depends upon the Union Public Service Commission Jobs Requirement notifications. As a result of Indian Government recruitment notification, eligibility declares by the organizations of Union Public Service Commission Authority. Due to these Authorities, notifications give all information on job news in Hanvi Jobs Portal.
Why choose www.hanvijobs.com for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Jobs
Therefore all latest Union Public Service Commission Jobs notification 2018-2019 details provide our site www.hanvijobs.com. Especially all Updated and upcoming Jobs list, alert, Result etc. Even more all India govt jobs notification recruitment and recruitment news in www.hanvijobs.com.
Therefore searching of Union Public Service Commission Jobs for your desire jobs is in www.hanvijobs.com for eligibility of Jobs that are specified in recruitment notifications. Consequently, we provide all types of educational backgrounds notifications.
Especially www.hanvijobs.com is easy for Searching of Jobs notifications Jobs. Certain details of recruitment notifications. Due to this Recruitment department, eligibility, No. of Posts, Selection, apply, Exam, Prelims, mains, Interviews and all are available in our site www.hanvijobs.com jobs news.