UPPSC Recruitment 2018
Total Vacancy: 21 Assistant Registrar Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
No of Vacancies:- 21
Category:- Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Apply Mode:- Online
- Unreserved/ OBC: Rs. 225/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 105/-
- Handicapped: Rs. 25/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.11.2018
- Last Date for Online Deposition of Examination Fee in the Bank: 27-11-2018
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800 (Grade Pay Rs. 4800)
Degree, must possess the working experience of minimum 07 years in any Govt. office or office of University with which the knowledge of Hindi and English drafting and Accounts Rules are essential. or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Recruitment 2018.
Minimum Age Limit: 30 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
Candidates must have not been born earlier than 02-07-1973 and not later than 01-07-1988.
Assistant Registrar – 21
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 :-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit application by visiting www.uppsc.up.nic.in . Hence the follow instructions are helpful for how to apply offline for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 . You can read the carefully before fill the online application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- UPPSC Recruitment 2018 official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in online Application form.
- fill details of information as per the instructions.
- Upload required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Check the Details before Submitting the application.
- After send the Application form to UPPSC Recruitment 2018 .
Selection Process:- Written Exam
- AP Police Recruitment 2018 Online Apply Hear
- ESIC Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online Hear
- UPSC Recruitment 2018| Apply Online Hear