UPSC Recruitment 2019 notification has been released for the recruitment of 12000 Volunteer Posts vacancies at Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), All Over India. The Interested and All eligible candidates can read the notification and all Eligibility Criteria before apply online for the UPSC Recruitment 2019. The online application of UPSC Recruitment 2019 starts from 19th February 2019 and before 18TH March 2019.
UPSC Recruitment 2019
Total Vacancy: 986 IAS, IFS Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
No of Vacancies:- 986
Category:- Central Govt Jobs
Job Location:- All Over India
Apply Mode:- Online
All Other(SC/ST/Ex-s/Female): Nil
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Forest Services
Bachelor Degre or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2019.
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 32 Years
As per UPSC Notification 2019.
- Written Exam
- Personality Test
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.upsc.gov.in. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply offline for UPSC Recruitment 2019. You can read them carefully before filling the offline application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- UPSC Recruitment 2019 official website www.upsc.gov.in an online Application form.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with your Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18.03.2019
Other posts you might be interested in:
- NYKS Recruitment 2018 – 12000 Volunteer Posts – Apply Online
- ECIL Recruitment 2019 – 115 Engineer Posts – Apply Online
- BSF Recruitment 2019 – 1763 Constable Posts – Apply Online
- NHM Recruitment 2019 – 653 Community Health Officer Posts – Apply Online
- NRHM Recruitment 2019 – 297 Medical Officer Posts – Apply Online
- IIT Recruitment 2019 – Various Jr Assistant Posts – Apply Online
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 – 130000 ER Group C & D Posts – Apply Online
Especially, Hanvi Jobs publish all latest jobs recruitment Notifications. These like Freejobalert, Latest Jobs, Sarkari Results, Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari Jobs, Admit Cards, Private Jobs, free job, etc.
#Freejobalert #Sarkari Results #Latest Jobs updates #Job News
#Sarkari Naukri Jobs #Fresher Jobs #Upcoming Jobs #latest Jobs