UPSC Recruitment 2019
Total Vacancy: Various VAS, Lecturer Posts www.hanvijobs.com
Name of the Organization:- Union Public Service Commission (CISF)
No of Vacancies:- Various
Category:- Central Govt Jobs
Job Location:- All Over India
Apply Mode:- Online
As Per UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10.01.2019
Graduate, ME.d, MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2019.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 35 Years
As per UPSC Notification 2018.
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Associate Professor/ Sr. Lecturer
- Specialist Grade-III (Medicine)
- Specialist Grade-III (Ophthalmology)
- Functional Manager (Credit)
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019:-
Eligible and interested candidates shall submit the application by visiting www.upsc.gov.in. Hence the following instructions are helpful for how to apply offline for UPSC Recruitment 2019. You can read them carefully before filling the offline application Form.
Instructions to Apply:-
- UPSC Recruitment 2019 official website www.upsc.gov.in an online Application form.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with your Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Other posts you might be interested in: